Thursday, July 15, 2010

Ode to Ellie

My sister Ellie recently started her own blog called Home & Away, so I think a shameless plug is neccessary. Right now she lives in Chicago with her husband Pete, but starting next week they'll be making the move to Pittsburgh, PA. She's going from about 4 hours away from home to only about an hour and a half, so I'm super excited about it- it means more visits and more shopping excursions together!

Ellie has a really cool design style. Take a look!



She also owns her own soap-making business, Ellie's Handmade Soap. She makes all her soap from scratch with all natural ingredients, and let me tell you- it's GOOD stuff. I won't let anything else touch my skin. And I'm not just saying that because my sister makes it; it really is the best soap you'll ever use.


And it's cute too! Check out her website and try it for yourself.


We've been told (over and over and over) that we look exactly the same. I don't really see it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment